Banana Bread 2.0
After posting Anne’s recipe I think I offended my mom, so she emailed me her recipe today to share. This is for easy banana muffins..not sure if her banana bread recipe is different.
Mom’s Banana Muffins
- One stick butter/margarine softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- Dash of salt
- Dash of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a muffin tin or use paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Mix in egg and mashed bananas
- Mix in dry ingredients until incorporated
- Bake for 20-25 minutes