This recipe is very simple and relatively fast. Perfect if you are looking for another dessert to add to your holiday party. This is a versatile recipe as they can be served plain, with a fruit topping, chocolate topping, baked with a mini Reese cup inside, or with a chocolate or graham cracker crust. Use your creativity! I shaved some chocolate on top, using a vegetable peeler, for a quick easy garnish.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 T sugar
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line mini-muffin tins with paper liners – makes 48. You can use a standard muffin tin as well.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Spoon into muffin liners and press down. (If using a Reese cup, add now on top of crust)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in sugar and flour and mix until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over crusts, filling almost to top (or to cover Reese cup)
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just set. If using standard muffin size, bake about 20 minutes
- Cool and then refrigerate. Garnish as desired