Triple Chocolate Cookies
I had the urge to bake something this past weekend and it had to be cookies since I was going to see my Aunt. I decided to try out a chocolate based cookie as I never made one before and they turned out great! They were slightly crumbly after they cooled, but were still delicious! I highly recommend these the next time you have a chocolate craving.
Double Chocolate Cookies (recipe from The Pioneer Woman)
- 2-1/2 sticks Butter, Softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1-1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition.
- Gently blend in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, add 1 tablespoon portions to baking sheet. Dot the top of each cookie with white chocolate chips if you’d like them to really show up on top. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are barely done but still soft and chewy.